Tissue Mineral Analysis
- Availability: In Stock
Using a hair sample, this test evaluates:
- 29 major nutrient minerals
- 8 toxic metals in the body
- Results include a complete analysis of levels and ratios along with customized diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations
Tissue Mineral Analysis (TMA) uses a small sample of hair cut near the scalp to provide a complete analysis of your mineral levels and ratios as well as associated health and disease tendencies.
Consider this test if you are experiencing:
- Chronic fatigue
- Thyroid and adrenal insufficiency
- Heavy metal exposure
- Copper toxicity
- Hair loss
- Memory loss
- A lack of results with current supplements and diet
How It Works
After ordering the test kit, collect your hair sample in the privacy of your home and send directly to our affiliated medical laboratory.
Results include an easy-to-read 20-page report with customized diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations including:
- A complete discussion about the patterns of health and disease tendencies based upon your mineral levels and ratios.
- A listing of potential environmental and dietary sources of your heavy metal levels.
- A customized diet plan reflecting your current metabolic type along with individualized supplement recommendations to help balance the body.
You can expect to receive results 1 to 2 weeks after the lab receives your sample.
Instructions, submittal form, scale to weigh hair, and mailing envelope.
Suggested repeat testing is every two to three months.
Special offers, promo codes and discounts do not apply to this product.