- Availability: In Stock
Complete digestive discomfort formula & natural remedy for acid reflux*
This HCl Supplement contains:
- HCL to soothe digestive discomfort*
- Pepsin and ox bile for healthy digestion of protein and fat*
- Acid-based minerals calcium, magnesium and iron
Low, not high levels of stomach acid (HCl) are often an underlying cause of heartburn, acid reflux and GERD...
Acid reflux, heartburn and GERD are often attributed to too stomach acid. However, often the opposite is true. Giving your body more stomach acid can often be the most effective natural remedy for acid reflux.
Optmizing the body's HCl levels can help restore comfortable digestion. HCL+2is a quick delivery and absorption HCl supplement formula that contains hydrochloric acid (HCl) with pepsin and ox bile for healthy digestion of protein and fat, as well as acid-based minerals calcium, magnesium, and iron.
Taking an HCL supplement may help:
- Act as a natural remedy for acid reflux.*
- Alleviate indigestion, GERD, gas, belching, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea.*
- Serve as a first line of defense against harmful bacteria, yeast, parasites and other pathogens in the GI tract.*
- Break down and metabolize protein and minerals, such as calcium and iron.*
- Neutralize byproducts of drugs and toxins.*
- Eliminate the cause of body odor, gas, bad breath, and offensive urine and stool odors.*
Prolonged emotional tension and poor dietary habits can lead to low levels of HCl.
In addition to digestive concerns, these signs of HCl deficiency may also indicate the need for an HCl supplement:
- Osteoporosis or osteopenia
- Broken blood vessels on the cheek
- Hair loss
Please Note: This product is contraindicated for those with a hiatal hernia, ulcer, esophageal irritation or a thinned stomach lining.
Adults take one to two (1-2) caplets three times daily, during or immediately following a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Not recommended for use with anti-inflammatory medications.
Not recommended for use by individuals with hiatal hernia, ulcers, pre-ulcerous conditions or esophageal irritation or erosion or a thinned stomach lining.