Ultra-Ceramic Replacement Filter with Metalgon
- Availability: In Stock
The Ultra-Ceramic Replacement Filters with Metalgon are designed to be used with our Basic Under Counter and Countertop filtration units. Constructed of ultra-fine ceramic with sub-micron particulate reduction at 0.3 microns and lead-removing filter media, this filter purifies your tap water for the removal of incoming contaminants including parasites, chlorine, cloudiness and sediment plus added protection from chloramine THMs, HAAs and many more chemicals, Fluoride & Heavy Metals. The ultra-ceramic filter also inhibits the growth of bacteria and is uniquely cleanable.Key Features:
- Sub-Micron Particulate Reduction @ 0.3 Microns
- Enhanced Parasite and Bacteria Removal
- Reduced Turbidity and Bad Taste
- Cleanable to restore flow rate
- Durable Polypropylene Housing
- Ceramic Filter meets NSF Standard 42 for particulate reduction
- Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria
- Chlorine & Chloramines
- THM and HAA Reduction
- Fluoride & Heavy Metal Reduction
Please note: Because the Imperial Ultra-Ceramic with Metalgon, has a smaller pore size, the flow rate will be approximately 20-30% slower than the standard ceramic filter. This allows for more contact time with the filter to remove higher levels of parasites and bacteria, as well as additional chemicals.
Special offers, promo codes and discounts do not apply to this product.