- Availability: Out Of Stock
Please Note: Estimated back in stock date February 9th.
An all-inclusive bone-building formula, Osteo-Key contains:
- The most absorbable form of calcium available
- Complete vitamin K complex + added vitamin D3
- Bone-building minerals magnesium, silica, boron, manganese & zinc
Osteoporosis is not simply a "calcium deficiency disease"...
Bone loss is a rather complicated condition that affects an estimated 34 million at-risk Americans. After age 30, breakdown of bone outpaces production of new bone.
Thanks to the latest research on the roles of vitamin K and vitamin D, we can now be assured that the calcium we consume ends up in our bones, not in our soft tissues or arteries.
Other bone loss factors include:
- Menopause and hormonal imbalances
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency
A formula based on the latest research, Osteo-Key contains a complete vitamin K complexâ€”vitamin K1, and two forms of vitamin K, balanced for maximum bone strengthening support capability and increased vitamin D3.*
The Osteo-Key formula provides a clinically effective combination of other supportive bone-building nutrients at the recommended levels:
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHA) - provides the most absorbable form of calcium available*
- Vitamin D3 and complete vitamin K complex - helps transport calcium into your bones for maximum density.*
- Magnesium - contributes to bone mineral density, deficiency may lead to osteoporosis*
- Silica (silica dioxide) - stimulates the activity of osteoblasts-the bone-building cells. A recent study of 2,800 participants found that those who supplemented with silica experienced higher bone density.*
- Boron - helps improve bone strength and preserve bone mass. It also helps the absorption of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D into the bones.*
- Manganese - promotes the growth of healthy bone and cartilage. Studies show that low levels of manganese can lead to weaker bones.*
- Zinc - helps to prevent brittle bones. Studies show that zinc is important for proper bone formation, bone growth and mineral uptake.*
Take three (3) capsules twice daily with meals as a dietary supplement.