Recipe: Classic Chicken Wraps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup mixed greens (spinach, arugula, kale, etc)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ purple onion, sliced
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- Blackened Seasoning*
- Simple Tzatziki Sauce* (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over a medium-high setting.
- Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with the Blackened Seasoning.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Once it has cooled, slice or shred the chicken breasts.
- On one tortilla, place the lettuce, sliced vegetables, chicken and drizzle the Tzatziki Sauce on top, if using.
*You may choose to buy a pre-mixed Blackened Seasoning, or make your own using 1 tablespoon each paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
*To make your own Tzatziki Sauce, try our recipe!
Feel free to alter the combinations of your wrap, using your favorite veggies!