Recipe: Baked Tortilla Chips
Customize your chips and salsa, or enjoy your favorite dip with these homemade chips!
- 5 corn tortillas
- Desired seasonings (paprika, chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic powder, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Stack the tortillas and cut them into wedges (like a pizza) or strips.
- Spread the slices on a lined cookie sheet. (Be sure to leave space in between each slice; if they are too close, they will be chewy instead of crunchy.)
- Sprinkle with desired seasonings.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the chips start to get crispy and golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool; they will continue to crisp as they cool.