Recipe: Baked Sweet Potato Fries
A perfect addition to your BBQ burgers or winter soup, this finger food will change the way you think about french fries.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Slice the potatoes, lengthwise, into ¼-inch slices. Then into ¼-inch wide strips. (Try to get the strips as close to the same size as possible.)
- In a bowl, place the sweet potatoes and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning and toss again.
- Spread the sweet potatoes, evenly, in a single layer on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake, turning occasionally, until the strips are tender and golden, about 20 minutes.