Recipe: Baked Apple Chips
- 3-4 apples
- Ground cinnamon, to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Wash and thinly slice the apples.
- Spread the slices on a baking pan in 1 single layer.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip the apples over and bake for another hour.
After the flip and 2nd hour of cooking, I like to turn off the oven and let the apples sit in the oven for awhile as it cools down. (About another hour…give or take. Really, the time increment depends on how much I’m dying to get my hands on these little snackies!) Try to be patient— the extra cool-down time helps get them get that last boost of extra crunch!