Recipe: Baked Apple Chips
You’ll never want a normal potato chip again after you try these! Full with fiber, here is one low-cal snack you won’t forget.
- 2 crisp apples (red Gala, Granny Smith, etc.)
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Slice the apples, thinly.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer on a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake until the edges curl and the chips are golden and stiff, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let the chips cool completely before serving; they will become more crisp as they cool.